We can offer any or all of the following:
Audio editing & quality assurance
- Our audio engineers take your raw audio and edit it for release.
- Our quality assurance team proof-listen your episode. It will be "ready for release" every time—you can publish without checking it yourself.
- Our team understands the topics you discuss. Where necessary, we'll make quick editorial decisions, then share a list of these for you to review (with links to the timestamps, of course).
- Episodes delivered on time, every time.
- Upload new episodes to podcast feeds.
- Add episodes to website embed players.
- Create and format transcripts.
- Create audio onboarding campaigns for new subscribers.
- Prepare monthly reports on listener behaviour (e.g. total downloads, completion rate).
- Create customised marketing plans to get the episodes to the people who should listen to them.
Set up new podcasts
- Create your podcast feed.
- Create your podcast website and cover art.
- Submit your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Listen Notes.
- Write launch announcements and help with other launch marketing.
- Book recording studios or deliver recording equipment and setup instructions to your guests, anywhere in the world.
What else do you need?
- We are keen to help.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.